24 April 2018

BIODERMA PHOTODERM MAX SPF 50+ TINTED AQUAFLUIDE {REVIEW]


I'm sure, I'm not alone in the disappointment I feel when I discover 
that a product I use and believe in, has been changed. 
Worse than seeing the words "New" "Improved" "Reformulated" is finding out 
that a product has been discontinued!
I understand that the cosmetic research companies are constantly on a 
quest to improve on exhisting formulations etc., but I find it all a bit of pain, 
as it often sends the consumer on a hunt for a replacement perfect lip colour, 
light textured night cream or that flattering shade of blush.

I've used the Bioderma Photoderm MAX SPF50+ Tinted Ultra Fliud    
for several years and guess what...it happened, 
they discontinued my fave tinted face sun protection.

Over the years I have tried several other similar products, 
but the Bioderma has always remained my no.1.
They have a great reputation for offering a solution tailored to your needs 
to protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.
Depending on your skin type, the amount of sunshine (season, time of day) 
and the 
geographic conditions (altitude, latitude), Photoderm have a product for you.




They kindly sent me a tube of its replacement
Photoderm MAX SPF 50+ Tinted Aquafluid 
to review and I have to admit I was a little hesitant, as so often the "new improved"
or replacements don't ever quite match up to the original versions.

Available in 3 tints I opted this time for the Golden shade over the
 light and natural option.
I enjoy a tinted sunscreen, as it just gives me that much needed colour to an 
otherwise ghostly white face and I'm always on the look out for a shade 
that would match the tone of my much darker body.

Bioderma Photoderm Aquafluid SPF 50+ is a light weight maximum 
sun protection for the face.
It's a perfect protection for skin which is sensitive or intolerant to any kind of sun exposure 
i.e.very fair skin with freckles.
Ideal for skin subjected to maximum sun intensity during the heights of snow skiing
and mountaineering etc.
  Photoderm max offers optimum protection against UV rays 
(sunburn, sun allergies, etc.) Combined with an internal biological protection, 
The exclusive Cellular Bioprotection®* patent activates the natural defences, 
protects cells and prevents premature skin ageing. 


The Ultra-light extremely fluid texture is very similar with both the old and new, 
so there was no difference there,but the most obvious improvement was the
dry down and the finish.The new Oil Free Formula of the Aquafluid leaves 
no oily film, has a beautiful mattifying finish and is dry to the touch, 
which I loved.
The golden tint was perfect, as it evened out my complexion and covered
minor blemishes etc.and it matched more with my body skin tone.

Its also:
Hypoallergenic
Non-comedogenic
 Photostable
Fragrance free 
and 
Water resistant.

Suitable for all skin types, even combination to oily skin.
As always its important to apply several times during sun exposure and don't 
forget to re-apply frequently, before and after swimming,
 rubbing and sports activities.

I must admit this "New" "Improved" version does deliver a very comfortable,easy
wearing, dry finish, very high sun protection and I'm sold.
So it's a case of "Out with the Old" and "In with the New", as the 
Bioderma Photoderm MAX SPF 50 Tinted Aquafluide 
has found a permanent place in my sunscreen wardrobe...

Photoderm Aquafluid Spf 50+ 40ml

R
249/226

£
13


Bioderma is available at selected Clicks and Dischem countrywide





No comments:

Post a Comment