10 May 2018

DIEGO DALLA PALMA CIGLIONE LASH BOOSTER MASCARA {REVIEW}

I thought I would give you some feedback on another product that
was part of the Marks & Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar 2017.

Other than seeing this range in M&S I know virtually nothing about this brand,
but I'm surprisingly impressed with this mascara.

Here's an overview of this Italian brand

diego dalla palma was founded in  Milan in 1970 by one of the most 
recognised Italian make up artists to the stars. 
Overcoming the limits of colour, launching new trends and experimenting 
with innovative formula's- new-generation textures, staying power and comfort, 
enriched with active ingredients. 
All diego dalla palma products are designed to combine quality and well-being, 
because good make-up starts from good skin.


I decided to try the CIGLIONE Lash Booster Mascara before doing any research and 
these were my scribbled first impression notes on this mascara:

Great easy to handle wand that felt comfortable in my hand
Loved the brush, different 
Super impressed with the amount of lift and curl
Gave volume to my lashes
Black glossy stayed on well, not clumpy

I then decided to read up on both the brand and this product only to find
that this mascara is a 
5 in 1 mascara, that's formulated to be a
 lash booster and give lengthening, extra volume, intense curls and high definition
and I can certainly vouch that this mascara performed all the above and well...

The formula also is enriched with 3 active ingredients that protect, strengthen and
promote follicle growth.
Its available in Black and Brown and is Paraben free and suitable for
 Vegans and Vegetarians.




When I'm next in the UK I'm going to look a little further into this brand,
but in the meantime I think this mascara can be added to my shopping list.

DIEGO DALLA PALMA 
CIGLIONE LASH BOOSTER MASCARA
10ml

R
Not Available in South Africa

£
17.50




1 comment:

  1. I've never heard a thing on this brand, but the mascara sounds tops! Definitely something to try out if I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete