15 May 2013

AFRICAN PRIDE CRYSTAL TOWERS HOTEL & SPA





I have been lucky to stay several times at the 4* Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa located in the heart of Century City in Cape Town and again recently spent a couple of nights there in between Christmas and New Year. 


The hotel is part of the African Pride group and as the name implies,


African Pride embodies the proud spirit of Africa, an exclusive collection of superior-deluxe hotels, lodges and country houses, offering the highest international standards of service, accommodation and facilities. African Pride Hotels:Africa’s signature of luxury hospitality


The hotel is described as innovative, modern yet timelessly sophisticated and luxurious. 





The rooms deliver on everything that you would need, whether you are staying there on business or for leisure.You will find all the usual comforts, right down to the DVD player with a library of movies and a collection of the latest magazines strategically positioned in the separate loo...and I must not forget to make mention the mood enhancing (pink and blue) lighting, which I think is what my hubby didn't like, so it failed to enhance his mood....








They also offer a complimentary daily shuttles to and from the CTICC, V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Camps Bay & Clifton Beaches and can I say that this was an absolute bonus, especially over the busy Christmas season, when parking can be an absolute nightmare in Cape Town and costly! It was wonderful, it was as though we had our own chauffeur. Another advantage to staying at the Crystal Towers Hotel and Spa, is the great shopping nearby at Canal Walk.I have to say now, that I cannot comment on any of the hotel restaurant or bar facilities,The Spa on the other hand, I have lots to say and this will be another post for a later date.


The Crystal Towers hotel is in my opinion is "Bling" all the way...and I love it, my husband on the other hand hates it...so hence I have often stayed there either on my own or with my kids, but on a couple of occasions he has had no choice....







2 comments:

  1. The outer and inner look of the hotel is impressive and can easily attracts tourist at first sight. Its interior is even more amazing.

    Southern Utah Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a stunning hotel,but not to every ones tastes...I love it! Thanks for your comment....

    ReplyDelete