2 May 2023

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MAY 2023}

I have quite a colourful array of beauty products to try out over the
 next few weeks, which includes a Hand Cream from an Australian
 brand that I know nothing about, so I'll have to some research
on that one.
I also have a Body Cream and a hair product from two of
my favourite brands and a Vitamin C Serum that I'm really
looking forward to using, especially as we now have the brand
in South Africa.


L-R


LIEF
BORONIA
HAND BALM

This is a new brand for me and it hails from Australia and was 
part of the 2022 Skins Cosmetics Christmas box.
It's a full size product that's exclusive to Skins Cosmetics and with me
 hand creams are always put to good use, so expect my full
 review soon.


RITUALS
RITUAL OF HAMMAN
BODY CREAM

As you may well know, I'm a huge fan of RITUALS, so I'm
always excited to try any of their products and this 100ml
Body Cream was a loyalty gift and for anyone that knows and loves
RITUALS they do excellent free gifts.


SUNDAY RILEY
C.E.O
VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING SERUM

It's the ideal time of the year to include a Vitamin C serum into
my beauty routine and I always like to do this post and pre summer.
The Sunday Riley does this with science-based formulas and clinically proven
 effective ingredients, resulting in plant-based skin care products that 
make your skin soft, smooth and radiant.
I'm pleased that Sunday Riley is now available in South Africa
from Skins Cosmetics.


CHRISTOPHE ROBIN
INSTANT VOLUMISING
LEAVE-IN MIST

One of my absolute favourite French hair care brands and one that my
hair responds well to, was also in the Skins Cosmetics Christmas box 
and it's a product that I haven't tried before.
With age my hair has become, without doubt, thinner and less voluminous,
 so any product that helps will be a winner in my eyes.
I highly rate the Volumising Shampoo & Conditioner with Rose Extracts,
as it really creates more volume.
To read my reviews Click Here
I'll let you know how I fare with this Volumising Leave-In Mist.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment