1 May 2013

WOOLWORTHS PREVOIR WILD IRIS & MIMOSA BATH FIZZERS

Woolworths have recently added a new bath and home fragrance collection to their toiletry range called Prevoir (means predict in french) Wild Iris and Mimosa.
This "Luxury" range consists of some of my favourite bath goodies, as I am a sucker for all foam baths, bath salts and especially bath fizzers and balls.
On my Mothers Day Wish list, was this glass jar containing five bath fizzers and whilst the presentation has a luxurious feel about it and the fragrance I enjoyed for a few seconds when I took the jar lid off, that's literally how long my enjoyment lasted. The fragrance dissipated very quickly and other than the usual fizz and I have very little more to say about this product,other than I was hugely disappointed.
 With wonderful bath products available from houses like Rain, Lush and the "newbie"on the block Hey Gorgeous, I feel Woolworths have missed the mark with this so called Luxury Range....Luxury can not just be contained to the presentation and the packaging of the product alone, but the actual product must deliver on that luxury feel also....maybe the other products in the range will fare better!

Price R120



No comments:

Post a Comment