21 April 2016

EAU THERMALE AVÈNE GENTLE MILK CLEANSER AND GENTLE TONER {REVIEW}






I received some EAU THERMALE Avène products last year and only over the past few weeks have I gotten around to actually trying them out.
Avène is particularly recommended to manage and care for sensitive, hypersensitive, intolerent, allergic or irritated skins.
I'm a real skincare traditionalist when it comes to cleansing and toning and Avène being a French Hypoallergenic and Non Comodegenic brand based on the gentle, soothing properties of Thermal Spring Water.. it's a range that really appeals to me.

Avène is a well respected brand and familiar sight on the shelves of pharmacies in France and Europe, but relatively new to us here in South Africa, as it was only launched, in the early part of 2015 exclusively to Clicks but since mid 2017 it's also available at Dischem






Gentle Milk Cleanser
200mls
R229.95

The first thing that I notice and like is the packaging it's clean,simple and functional. 
The cleanser comes in a sealed pump dispenser, which allows you to monitor the
 amount dispensed. The consistancy of the cleanser is rich and emollient and a 
little goes a long way. I found it to effectively and gently remove my make upon 
the first cleanse and a double cleanse successfully completed my routine.
My skin was left feeling very comfortable and suprisingly soft.





Gentle Toner
200mls
R229.95

This gentle, soothing bi-phase toner (always shake before use) is obviously alcohol and fragrance free and compliments the gentle cleansing milk perfectly.

I can understand how these two products would be an absolute comforting and 
soothing pleasure to use on a sensitive or intolerant skin.





I have been using the Thermal Spring Water spray all through summer and it has now become a daily use item in my beauty regime.



There will be more reviews to follow on several products from this French brand and I look forward to bringing them to you, but if you really can't wait till then, why not visit their informative and easy to navigate website to learn more about the other ranges and both body and suncare products this brand has to offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment