29 December 2012

"LUSH"LIPS

I finally made it to the LUSH store at the V&A Waterfront Cape Town a couple of days ago and as I expected their stocks looked somewhat depleted suggesting, that lots of LUSH products were happily given and received as Christmas gifts...Unfortunately many of the products that I wanted to try were sold out,but that didn't deter me from finding others!

As I am the "The Queen of Exfoliation" I was instantly drawn to a little pot with an interesting label....Mint Julips Lip Scrub a Lip Smacking Cocktail...The words Lip,Scrub and cocktail grabbed my attention!


LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub


If you suffer from dry, chapped lips then I always recommend that you exfoliate your lips with your facial exfoliator,as there are no specific products out there for lips. That was until Lush came along!
It's very easy to use just follow the instructions on the jar:

Scrub and buff your lips to softness.Lick of the excess and use your favourite Lush lip balm.

I must tell you that I bought the mint chocolate and it tastes "delish" and contains:

Castor Sugar
Organic Jojoba Oil
Peppermint Oil
Vanilla Extract

I found this product to be fun to use, yet seriously effective in smoothing the lips. 
You can feel the grains of sugar as you massage over the lips and then you lick off in order to remove...if you are on a diet though I suggest that you remove with a tissue...lots of love.
The product retails for R70 and offers excellent value, as a little really does go a long way,so this tiny pot should even last "me" ages..
It's available in the following flavours Bubblegum,Chocolate and even Popcorn, which is a limited edition.This product is a "must" if you suffer from dry, flakey lips! Remember that soft smooth lips are not only better for kissing, but your lipstick will look and stay on so much better!
So the next time you are busy chewing on those flakes of skin on your lips think of this really yummy Mint Julips pot from LUSH....



No comments:

Post a Comment