10 May 2013

MOTHERS DAY SHOPPING LIST

There is no "Friday Finds" post this week as it is Mother's Day on Sunday 12th May and the post below is all for "Moi"

This post is especially dedicated to my husband and two teenage boys....equals three males, need I say anymore?
Actually if the truth were known, it's for the attention of my 14 year old, who is the computer boffin in the house. My hubby is completely computer illiterate, so he won't see this post and my 19 year old has other more important things on his mind, and they have two wheels.....So my darling Scott, you must read and take note of the below. I am counting on you to pull this off....

Woolworths are always stocked up with such beautiful gifting ideas and Mothers Day this year  is no exception,
 so here are some of my "wish list" goodies for Sunday....hint hint!



1.
BRACELET ROPE & STONES
 R69.95

This will suit me nicely thank you....





~~~~



2.
 "I LOVE MOM" MUG
R25

This would be great for my winter "Hot Chocs"....





~~~~



3.
PRÉVOIR BIRD CAGE GIFT SET
R199.95

 Prévoir's luxury gift set includes:
room spray: 260ml
body wash: 95ml 
foam bath: 260ml

I don't care how this fragrance smells, as I just think this is so pretty and would look great in my bathroom....





~~~~



4.
PRÉVOIR WILD IRIS & MIMOSA BATH FIZZERS
R120

I lovely all things bubbly and fizzy for my bath, so this is a "must have" for this mum....











2 comments:

  1. You must post and tell us which one you received lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to get them all...not just one..lol

    ReplyDelete