11 April 2014

KERASTASE NUTRITIVE NECTAR THERMIQUE {REVIEW}

Having highlighted my hair  for the past 30yrs, every 6-8 weeks,
 I am not one to skimp on hair products, add to this chemical abuse, the ironing process and my hair is bombarded with harsh extremes hence my non reluctance to spend money. 
Over the years I have alternated between the salon ranges of Redken, Kerastase and L'Oreal Proffessionnel.
I have tried and used several products to help protect my hair from the heat of either the hair dryer or the straightening iron, all have been great, but recently I was persuaded by my hairdresser Joyce, (not that I needed much persuasion as I am a sucker and always walk out after every visit with a packet full of hair products)
 to try the Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique. The Nutritive range of products is targeting hair that is dry or very dry and therefore needing nourishment and protection. 
The Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Themique is a heat protective nourishing leave-in treatment for dry,very dry or sensitized hair,all of which applies to my unnatural golden locks. 



                     

What can you expect from this product:

  • Intense moisture to the core fiber of the hair
  • Adds smoothness and shine
  • Protects hair from heat styling tools and recurring drying-out process
  • Improves hair straightening and drying performance
  • Nourishes and softens hair

What is the key technology of this product:

ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT + GLUCO-SLEEK:
    • Royal Jelly Extract: Rich in carbohydrates, lipids and proteins for softness and shine
    • Gluco-Sleek: Xylose + guar gum for thermo protection

          How Do You Use:


1. Apply a walnut size amount to towel dried hair.
2. Massage paying attention to those very dry areas.
3. Comb through the lengths of the hair.
4. Heat style as normal.

                         For me, what makes this product stand out from similar products that I have used over the years, is the softness, the smoothness and the shine that this lightweight cream gives to your hair. 
I generally don't write too much about hair products or treatments unless they really impress me, but maybe I should blog more about them, as over the years I have used most of the repairing,nourishing and protecting  products within the 3 brands mentioned above, so watch this Blog Space!


Available from Kerastase Salons and retail outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment