22 April 2014

STILA SMUDGE STICK WATERPROOF EYE LINER {REVIEW}




As a more mature Blogger I have been contemplating for some time now about changing from a black eye pencil to a softer and more flattering brown one. The reason I had not made this leap was pure and utter laziness, as I couldn't be bother to troll the cosmetic counters looking for a suitable shade and one that has the correct softness and feel, which to me is important as excessive dragging around this delicate area at my age is not advisable....At the recent Durban Bloggers meet I must have had a "Make-up Fairy" watching over me, as in the depths of my humongous goodie bag I found a Stila Smudge Stick and yes you've guessed it...in lionfish, a deep bronze sheen colour.


R225 1gr.

Lionfish

After more years than I care to remember of using various shades of black, this move to brown really was a landmark moment. Thankfully Stila made this transition for me very easy, as the shade is perfect and the fact it's a Smudge stick gives me the options of using as a eye liner or smudging with my finger to create a smudged eyeshadow effect.
The eye liner glides on smoothly {thanks to the moisturizing ingredients including Vitamin E} and doesn't drag the skin. Despite this eye liner being waterproof it does stay put, yet I found it relatively easy to remove with my regular eye make-up remover. Within the Stila range there are over 30 colour shades available,but there are only 11 shades available to us here in South Africa...
I may just pop along to take a look at what is available, as I feel a purchase of a black may also be on the cards...
what do they say about "old habits" etc?

To order online:



Available from selected Woolworths and Truworths around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment