28 August 2012

STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY


Starbucks Hot Chocolate

Starbucks Coffee company have more than 17,000 stores in 55 countries and they are the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world, so perhaps I am asking too much of a coffee company to produce a good Hot Chocolate.
Mmmm...I cannot say that I have ever really enjoyed a Starbucks Hot Chocolate whether it be in New York or more recently on a cold, rainy, summer's day in the UK. Every time I travel overseas I always make a bee line for a Starbucks hoping that the Hot Choc has improved, but it always seems to disappoint.....It looks delish with a nice creamy top, but the actual Hot Choc is too watery and it just doesn't hit the spot for me.
However I do know that their coffee range has a huge following around the world ,except in South Africa where the Starbucks invasion has not yet happened!
But guess what, you don't have to wait for the franchise to hit SA as its as close as your nearest Checkers Hyper store. Look what I saw at the Gateway branch today!



Starbucks have over 50 different types of roast coffee blends and Checkers have three of their ground coffees..."not many" you may say...but hang on, its a start and at R79.99 for a 300gr bag, its cheaper than an air ticket overseas to get that Starbucks coffee fix.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am beyond excited! Ill be popping past checkers today!

    ReplyDelete