30 November 2014

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {NOVEMBER 2014}

I am not going to say it this month,but you know what I really want to say...
November has nearly come to an end and it makes way for the month of December, which I am sure is most peoples "fave" time of the year.

Here are some of the goodies that I enjoyed in November.


~~~~~~




1. 

The Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster has been one of my favourites for 
as long as I can remember and this year is no exception.





Estee Lauder Blockbuster 2014


~~~~~~


2.

This is a beautiful body exfoliator by La Prairie, but it does come with a hefty price tag.


To Read My Review



La Prairie Cellular Mineral Body Exfoliator


~~~~~~


3.

Yet another Chocolate post, but this for me, was a sad one to write.





Cadbury's Chocolate Coins


~~~~~~


4.


Dermalogica has made me somewhat of a convert with regards to cleansers.
Find out Why.





Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment