10 November 2014

L'OCCITANE DIVINE YOUTH OIL

I am approximately another week away (I am busy finishing off another serum) from starting my trial of the new addition to the L'Occitane Divine Anti-Ageing range that was launched recently in South Africa

Divine Youth Oil


R1425

I have known about this product for some time and being
South Africa's biggest fan of the Divine range (I have just bestowed this honour upon myself),
 I am super excited, as I have read and heard so much about this product,
 as with most things I don't get caught up in all the hype.
As a 50 something year old,  I want to see and feel the results for myself before
I jump onto any hype bandwagon.
Knowing how much I love the Divine range I am really expecting great things from this star product. (No pressure L'Occitane) 
For me using a product that helps to combat the signs of Ageing is serious business
and I take my reviews just as seriously.
Unfortunately you will have to wait till January to see whether this Divine Youth Oil from the French brand L'Occitane lives up to my "Divine" expectations.

If you would like to know more about the Divine Range then click on my video




To read my Review on Divine

Shop Online

No comments:

Post a Comment