27 June 2016

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MAY/JUNE 2016}

I had quite a few favourites to share with you from the past 2 months, but I've narrowed my tops down to the 3 products below.


1.

My Avène Lip Balm is still going strong and I'm still loving it and it has a permanent place in my bag this winter.



Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream



~~~~~~



2.

I'm having a little love affair with L'Oreal foundations at the moment and my second purchase of the Infallible Stay Fresh 24hr Foundation didn't disappoint.







~~~~~~


3.



Nair have recently launched a range of hair removal products containing Argan Oil and I put the Bikini & Underarm Glide-On to the test and if you are looking to turn the chore of hair removal into more of a pleasure then I can recommend this product.


To read my review



Nair Argan Oil Bikini & Underarm Glide-On



All of the above are available from selected Clicks countrywide



No comments:

Post a Comment