6 June 2016

GOSH DOUBLE PRECISION MASCARA {REVIEW}




I've been on a bit of a roll recently with mascara reviews and I have come across and in some cases stumbled across, some really great ones. 
Having always been a huge fan of "the great" mascara and hold it in high esteem.. I'm one of those people that would feel absolutely naked if had to go out without my lashes being curled, coated, lengthened and volumised.

I have recently been trying out the Double Precision Mascara and its my third mascara review from the Danish brand GOSH COPENHAGEN and I am a huge fan of their 


 So did this match up to it's chunkier more vibrant looking sibling?
In a word.. 
No!

Now this may sound a little harsh, but let us not beat around the "mascara bush" here...
There are so many mascara's on the market and a mascara is such a personal choice, but I for one don't particuarly like a double ended mascara, which this mascara is.



GOSH COPENHAGEN Double Precision Mascara



Side 1 has the finer, smaller brush for precision and definition application on the lowers lashes 
whilst 
Side 2 has a larger chunkier brush for adding volume to the upper lashes. 

Now this may sound great in theory, but in practice I found that I enjoyed the precision end more than the volumising end and used on both my upper and lower lashes.
The precision side allowed me to really coat those shorter lashes and separate any lashes that stick or have a tendency to clump together, so if I could have the whole mascara made up of the definition side then I would most definitely purchase. 

I wasn't so impressed with the volumising side, as the brush was just too large as well as being slightly too long, which resulted in a somewhat messy application.
 I also found the balance in my hand not too steady or comfortable due to the extra weight of having two brushes in one mascara and as you may or may not know I like a comfortable, well balanced mascara, which makes for a more controlled application.


GOSH Double Precision Mascara 
Retails for R145 
Paraben & Fragrance free 

Available from selected Edgars countrywide.

Other GOSH product reviews:







1 comment: