3 June 2016

FRIDAY FEEDBACK [JUNE 2016}

I thought I would write another Friday Feedback post on a couple of products that I reviewed some time ago, to let you know if they are still in my life or not.


1.




Kiehls Epidermal Re-Texturising Micro-Dermabrasion


Way back in March 2013 I reviewed this product and it's still a part of my weekly skincare regime.
Read my review from back then to find out why this product has stuck with me.






2.


rain Biologie Manketti Starflower Body Scrub



Here is another product that I reviewed way back in 2013 and has been my weekly body scrub ever since. I still enjoy the fragrance and in my opinion its still one of the best products around,
so feel free to click on the link below to read my original review


rain Biologie Manketti Starflower Body Scrub Review



*Please note that Kiehls have opened more stores throughout South Africa 


and of course the prices as mentioned in my reviews have changed*



No comments:

Post a Comment