29 November 2017

ONE STOP ONLINE SHOP FOR TEACHERS GIFTING

How I wished online shopping was a "thing" twenty years ago when my children 
were at school, but it wasn't and I remember all too well that frantic
last minute shop to buy teachers gifts before the last day of school.
Buying a gift for your child to give to their 
teacher generally spans those years between pre primary and senior primary
 and thankfully it's not cool in high school,which was fine by me...
I recollect the excitement of my two "kiddie winks" eager to rush off to school on 
break-up day just so they could hand their pressie over to their (in most cases)
much adored teacher.

I was recently introduced to a South African website
that seems to answer all your gifting needs, its literally your One Stop shop for body 
and bath,accessories and gifting solutions, so no more rushing from store to store.

The schools in South Africa break up for their long Summer holidays at the end of next
week, so head on over to their website and have all your gifting items 
delivered to your door in a matter of a couple of days.

I have chosen several items that I personally love and I'm sure you'll 
find plenty of gifts to suit your budget whether it be for the teacher,
 stocking fillers or the office Secret Santa, so I hope this post will help inspire
any last minute buyers amongst you...
Good Luck and Happy shopping.




Foot Therapy Spa in jar 
(60ml heel balm, 65g scrub, 65g foot powder, 60g foot soak)
R150.00







Rose underwear bag 
(Soft satin fabric)

 
R99.00




Teachers Appreciation - Large Jar 
(A Teacher Gives, A Teacher Shares, But most of all a Teacher Cares) 
R43.00




Inspirational range Pamper Jar 
(200ml Foam bath, 200ml body lotion, 200g soap bar, 30g mesh sponge)
R149.00





Christmas 
Lightbulb Bath Salts 
(May your day be merry & bright)
R37.00
Oversized Pens
R33.00 





Christmas - Wine bag 
(Naughty is the New Nice)
R65.00




No comments:

Post a Comment