11 December 2022

DERMALOGICA NECK FIT CONTOUR SERUM {REVIEW}

Since my very early 20's I have cared for my skin daily and what started out
as a basic skin care routine has over the years become more focused
to include targeted products and of course serums etc.
As always your skincare application should never end below the chin
 but must always be taken down the neck and onto on your décolleté
 (chest area).
For many months I have been wanting to introduce a specific neck 
cream and to be honest I should have introduced one into
my regime a couple of years ago.
I was looking for a product that was more than just a cream, I was
looking for something special.

Recently my search finally came to an end after being offered a free
60 minute Dermalogica facial.
It was during that facial that I was introduced to the 
Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum.
The therapist concentrated on my neck & décolleté
especially when it came to exfoliation and this helped greatly to
smooth and brighten the skin, which gave me a good foundation
for the commencement of my neck serum journey.
 
This firming serum is a skin care workout for your neck and décolleté. 
With the help of the roller applicator, this product trains the neck to be tighter, 
smoother, more toned and contoured. 
Flex Lift Contour Technology acts like an invisible mesh to immediately
 tighten skin. 
Plant-based science and a novel tripeptide ​deliver Retinol-like results,
 visibly smoothing, firming and toning skin. 
Resurrection Plant-inspired polysaccharide helps strengthen 
skin’s moisture barrier for a smooth, even appearance.
How to use:
Turn applicator ON. 
Tilt chin up and roll applicator over entire neck, 
from the décolleté up to the jawline. 
Gently squeeze tube to dispense a thin layer of serum while rolling.
 Return the applicator to the OFF position and continue rolling it in an 
upward motion over skin to massage in the serum.
 Keep chin up until serum dries. Then apply your usual moisturiser. 
Use this serum morning and night.
Can be used on all skin types.
Dermalogica says the tube should last approx 6 weeks if used twice
a day, however I would say this is a cautious estimate as I have
been using for longer than 6 weeks and I still seem to have
plenty left in my tube.


In short, this serum for the neck was exactly what I was looking for
as it seriously delivers on all of its claims.
It visibly lifts, tightens, firms and tones the neck and décolleté
Smoothes fine lines and helps protect skin against pollution
Reduces the appearance of skin ageing.
(Do not be put off with the extra work and time needed to apply the
product, as its really easy and I soon incorporated into my routine
and I enjoy the process of application)

This product is a definite keeper, as I have been 
super impressed with the visible results and would highly recommend if,
 like me, you feel that its time to focus on your neck area. 



DERMALOGICA 
NECK FIT CONTOUR SERUM 
50ml


R
1899.00


£
89.00


$
82.00




No comments:

Post a Comment