8 December 2022

BY TERRY LIP-EXPERT SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK #TBT REVIEW

Todays #tbt review doesn't go back too far...March to be precise
and having just finished this BYTERRY LIP-EXPERT I thought
it would be a good review to re-post.
I have loved everything about this lipstick; the shade, the packaging,
the texture, the applicator, but not the price, as its expensive.
However that being said, would I re-purchase?
 YES 
as its my perfect lipstick.
Sadly I won't be for sometime, as I have several other lipsticks
to review and use up and I know they won't get used if I 
brought this LIP-EXPERT back into my life

~~~~~~

Another discovery from my BY TERRY Beauty Advent Calendar is
their LIP-EXPERT lipsticks and in particular the SHINE LIQUID formula
in the shade Rosy Kiss
As I've said before beauty advent calendars are such a great way to discover
both brands and products and my BY TERRY one has been an absolute
treasure of discoveries.

I did receive 2 other lipsticks in the LIP-EXPERT MATTE format,
which sadly weren't suitable shades, so I gave them away recently to
a lucky follower.



Inspired by the ever-alluring Parisian style, this high pigment vinyl gloss
 liquid lipstick creates a long-lasting glamorous statement look. 
Featuring a hydrating formula, this liquid lipstick includes a conditioning dose of 
vitamin E to keep the lips moisturised, soft and supple even after repeated
 application.
Formulated to keep your lips hydrated, this lipstick offers irresistible shine 
with a vibrant colour for plump and radiant lips.



Is there any product from BY TERRY that isn't good?

I feel that I have tried and reviewed so many and have still to come
across one that isn't good!

Whilst there are a couple that I wouldn't re-purchased, not because
 I didn't enjoy them, its just that over the years found even better that
have become my firm favourites.
The BY TERRY Micellar Water is one that springs to mind as I'm 
huge fan of the BIODERMA Micellar Water.
If you would like to catch up on my BY TERRY Reviews Click Here


Besides being my perfect shade (Rosy Kisss), 
I may have found my absolute favourite lipstick of all time...

The precise doe foot applicator makes application so easy and the buttery
 formula glides on beautifully and offers a full coverage in one coat.
I found the rich pigment to be long lasting and above all extremely 
comfortable and nourishing on the lips.
I do enjoy a shine finish and this shine formula is the perfect amount, 
so I highly recommend you check out the
 BY TERRY LIP-EXPERT SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK 


BY TERRY 
LIP-EXPERT 
SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK
4ml


R
890


£
29


$
34




 

No comments:

Post a Comment