4 December 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {DECEMBER 2022}

Here we are in the last month of 2022 and I have 3 skincare
 products to review...



 L-R

AVÈNE 
SPF 50+ FLUID

It's that time of the year for those in the Southern Hemisphere to 
bring out the high SPF's.
Avène Sun products has been one of my go to's for several years and 
here's a new edition and it's a very high sun protection SPF50+ Fluid 
without fragrance.
As always with this type of product my review will only be posted in
the new year once I have fully tested.



ESTHEDERM
EAU CELLULAIRE
MIST

I have previously reviewed a couple of products from the French brand
ESTHEDERM to read reviews
However I have been wanting to try this mist for so long, as
this is no ordinary facial mist, as its a moisturising anti-oxidant
and I'm excited to introduce it into my daily skincare.



DERMALOGICA
PRIMER
SKIN PERFECT PRIMER
SPF 30

This product was certainly not on my beauty radar, that was
until I had a Dermalogica facial recently, where I was introduced to
the wonders of this Primer with an SPF 30.
My idea for this product is to use it over my moisturiser on those
no make-up days during summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment