21 May 2013

LUSH GREASE LIGHTENING SPOT TREATMENT {REVIEW}



I am excited to write about another success with a Lush product.....a few weeks ago I bought my teenage sons a bottle of Grease Lightening Spot Treatment from Lush in Cape Town, with the hope that they would at least use it and by some miracle, it would simply clear up their varying stages of hormonal eruptions, and do it like the name suggests as quick as "grease lightening".... a huge ask I know!
Well...What can I say, other than my boys love using this clear gel and within a couple of days of applying daily to their zits/pimples/volcanoes, even the most "angry" "spottys" have been calmed, soothed and zapped considerably!

The key ingredients that make this product so effective are:

Tea Tree -  a powerful antiseptic
Organic Aloe Vera Gel - has wonderful healing properties and soothes and calms
Seawater - also known for its antiseptic benefits
Thyme & Rosemary - gentle antibacterial
Witch Hazel - an astringent

I am really impressed with Grease Lightening and even if you have no "erupting" teenagers like me, this is a great standby for "zapping" that unwanted spot.


R75 (45gr)

Unfortunately Lush is only available in Cape Town at the V&A Waterfront and they are opening a branch very soon in the Cavendish Centre in Claremont.
They also have plans for an online ordering website, which will be great for rest of SA.

TO READ OTHER REVIEWS ON LUSH PRODUCTS


No comments:

Post a Comment