23 February 2014

SAMPLE SUNDAY {DERMALOGICA CONDITIONING BODY WASH}





Last week I pulled out of my sample jar a sachet of dermalogica's Conditioning Body Wash. 
This body wash forms part of their Body Therapy System. The range consists of several products i.e.Exfoliating Body Scrub,Hydrating Body Creams,Hydro-Active Mineral Salts and a Stress Relief Treatment Oil, which enables you to really create and customize your own aromatherapeutic spa experience in the comfort of your own home.

Upon opening the sachet you can smell the Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils, which instantly took me back to my college days where we used to mix our own massage oils depending on the needs of the client. Many home Spa products claim to capture the essence and recreate that Spa experience at home and this product alone did that for me, as it really did smell like a Spa in a bottle, or should I say in a sachet.

You instantly feel the richness of this soap-free botanical cleansing gel, as it lathers into a nourishing cleanser and after rinsing off leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling tight. I don't suffer from excessively dry or dehydrated skin, so I unfortunately cannot say that I felt any noticeable benefits from the Pro-Vitamin B5, which helps moisturise the skin and leaves it feeling soft and silky. The inclusion of Tea Tree, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils will all help to gently purify without stripping the skin’s own natural moisturisers. The soothing essential oils of Sandalwood, Lavender, Orange and Clary Sage help condition and smooth. 
This product is great for anyone who is looking for a soap-free all over body cleanser.It's also formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. 
I would say it's a must for anyone who suffers from very dehydrated, dry or sensitive skin especially when changing seasons in the Northern Hemisphere,where body washes can cause further dehydration of the skin.
I am now curious to find out more about the other products in the Body Therapy System, as the fragrant combination of all those essential oils has certainly got my attention.



 R290.00
237ml

R540.00
473ml 

dermalogica Body Conditioning Wash


No comments:

Post a Comment