3 February 2023

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {FEBRUARY 2023}

Below are the 4 products that I will be reviewing during February.
I have a real mixed bag that includes a lip gloss, exfoliating cleanser, 
a moisturiser and a rather expensive Italian room fragrance. 



CLINIQUE
MOISTURE SURGE

I've been waiting for the hot humid months to put this
product to the test and February is a great time.
Not being a huge fan of Clinique products I have heard good
things about this hydrating moisturising gel.



GLOSSIER
LIP GLOSS

This lip gloss was part of my recent beauty edit box from the UK
and it will be my first product from Glossier and whilst it wouldn't 
have been my first choice of product from the brand
I'm excited to try it nonetheless.





TATA HARPER
REGENERATING EXFOLIATING
CLEANSER

I'm intrigued by this daily exfoliating cleanser, as it provides
both a gentle physical and chemical peel, which appeals
to me greatly.
Whilst I absolutely adore TATA HARPER facials and I have
had 2 over the past couple of months, I find their 
skincare products to be a little underwhelming, so I'm really hoping
 that this will impress.



DR.VRANJIES
HOME FRAGRANCE

Not an actually beauty product, but a room fragrance
does add a "Beauty-full" aroma to any home, so I'm
including it in this months reviews.
I do have the Dr.Vranjies Diffuser in the same scent
ROSSO NOBILE
and I, like many others, adore the fragrance.
However will the room fragrance spray be as delightful
as the diffuser?
I will let you know during this month.





No comments:

Post a Comment