6 February 2014

NEW FROM CLARINS


Clarins South Africa have a very busy few months ahead and there are plenty of "New" launches coming our way from this Iconic French brand.

Instant Concealer 

This Instant Concealer is a multi tasking product that definitely grabs my attention.
Launched this week in South Africa, Clarins have developed an instant long lasting customising concealer that also smooths the skin around the eye contour area, whilst reviving tired eyes...after all who doesn't have tired eyes that require reviving?

My review on this product will be posted on my blog next week.


R310 15ml




Extra-Comfort Anti Pollution Cleansing Cream


Even though I am not a "soap n water" kinda girl, I may be tempted to try this product.
The key words for me in the name of this product are "Comfort" and "Cream" and having a mature skin, these words definitely speak to me!
I don't want to reveal too much right now, but I can't wait to bring you my review on this product next week.


R265 200ml




No comments:

Post a Comment