13 April 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE NIVEA IN-SHOWER BODY MOISTURISER {REVIEW}




This weeks Sunday Sample trial is on the NIVEA In-shower Body Moisturiser.Nivea claim it's a new convenient way to moisturise. This body moisturiser is used in the shower,as the wet skin quickly absorbs the caring formula with Sea Minerals;

250 mls approx R40
  
  The sample that I tried was for Dry skin (they have one for normal skin) offered a very generous amount of product and thankfully I only used half of the sachet.Once opened you really notice the fragrance, but to be honest even though it was pleasant, I found it too highly perfumed and luckily I don't have a sensitive skin, however Nivea do say this product is Dermatogically tested.
   


        










































Even though I have read many good reports on this product since its launch, I found it to leave a rather unpleasant layer of grease that seemed to sit on my skin throughout the day rather than a pleasant moisturised feel. Whilst it may be convenient, quick and easy to use (wash,rinse,apply Nivea In-Shower,rinse,towel dry and you are ready to go) and for many affordable,
I still prefer to apply my moisturiser post shower and one which leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. 

Confession: I actually showered again later that evening to remove the awful film on my skin.
Sorry but this product was a huge #Fail for me....












No comments:

Post a Comment