28 May 2023

TATA HARPER RESURFACING MASK {REVIEW}

This Resurfacing Mask has always been used a part of the 
TATA HARPER
facials that I have had, and love, so it was good to experience it
at home in a sample form.
The sample sachet allowed for a thick layer to be applied all over the 
face and neck in one application.

TATA HARPER is the undisputed ‘Queen of Green’ and her super-natural
 award winning
skin care has impressed beauty editors & award panelists worldwide.
This is an instant glow treatment mask. 
A glow-giving treatment that instantly restores radiance to skin. 
Best for blocked pores, dull, or rough skin.

TATA HARPERS best selling mask promises to instantly transform 
a dull complexion into a vibrant, glowing one with natural BHA 
from white willow bark and pomegranate enzymes.
Packed with a wonderful cocktail of natural ingredients;

Ingredients for Glow
Pomegranate Enzymes
White Willow Bark
Calendula
Arnica
Rose Otto

Ingredients to Refine Pores
Pink Clay
Meadowsweet
Alfalfa
Lemongrass
Bergamot

Ingredients to Smooth & Soften Skin Texture
Beet Root Extract
Barley
Olive Oil
Elderberry
Cassava Tapioca


For immediate glow, apply a thick layer of the Resurfacing Mask
 on a clean face and neck 
(avoid the eye area)
Can be used by on all skin types except exceptional sensitive skins.
Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes 
(10 minutes is recommended for sensitive skin). 
Rinse thoroughly with warm water. 

Can be used up to 3 times per week.
Also as a spot treatment, apply a small dab on blemish and leave overnight;
 reapply as necessary.

Free of toxins, fillers, artificials, synthetics, and GMOs. 
This product is vegan, cruelty-free.

This amber pink slight rose scented gel mask is easy peasy
to apply and after 10 mins expect the mask to feel dry and slightly
tight on the face and neck, which is a sensation that I like to feel
on my skin.
I left mine on for 30 minutes and then removed and the radiant
glow was noticeable and whilst my skin felt comfortable and
soft I cannot say it felt any smoother, however I deep exfoliate weekly,
so I do stay on top of any rough texture caused by those nuisance
dead cells.
As for refining my pores I don't have an issue at my age, so I 
 cannot comment, but for me the GLOW alone was good
enough for me...
 


TATA HARPER 
RESURFACING MASK
30ml

R
1,650


£
61


$
68

TATA HARPER 
facials and products are available from the 
RED CARNATION HOTEL SPA'S throughout South Africa.





No comments:

Post a Comment