20 May 2014

L'OREAL EXPERT LISS ULTIME {REVIEW}



Over the years I have jumped between Kerastaste, Redken and L'Oreal Professionnel hair products for home use. Recently I bought the L'Oreal Liss Ultime shampoo and Smoothing Masque, as I have had quite a lot of new hair growth recently and I wanted to smooth that
 new growth frizz.

This range is a 4 step regime specially formulated to smooth unmanageable hair and I wouldn't say that my hair was unruly, but a little smoothing would be nice, after all smooth hair always looks shinier and healthier.

The technology behind this range is AR POLYMAR which has a dual-action care of nourishing and protecting. Oil Incell technology features Olive and Argan oils, both nourishing and gives suppleness to the hair, and Auto-Reticular is a humidity protecting polymer. Whilst the shampoo is formulated to nourish,smooth and soothe the hair fibres, the masque has the added bonus of protecting the hair from humidity.The Polytensium Technology leaves hair with intense shine and softness and provides lasting, defined smoothness.

The fragrance of this shampoo is very appealing and its easy to lather and rinse off, as is the deep nourishing masque, but I began to notice that my hair was feeling less "squeaky" clean after each wash. After a period of a couple of months, I stopped using the shampoo and the masque, as the oils that are used to smooth and control the hair created a build up and my hair was feeling a little overloaded, creating an oily and lank look...not good.

I would image that if you hair was truly unmanageable then this 4 product range or even just the shampoo/masque combo would be great for "taming the mane", but unfortunately my hair didn't need that much control, 
so it wasn't for me.



Liss Ultime Shampoo & Masque

Shampoo 250ml R200 approx
Masque 200ml   R330 approx




No comments:

Post a Comment