4 July 2014

ANNIKING HANDBAG A/W 2014 COLLECTION


Last week I was invited to go along to Bianca Warren's boutique situated 
in "The Square" Umhlanga to view the first official South African 
Handbag collection from AnniK I N G.
AnniK I N G is the brain child of Joanna Chen, who was petite and absolutely delightful and told me a little about her 
Autumn/Winter 2014 collection – The Foreign Affair
This collection was inspired by her love for travel and the aspiration for discovering the unknown. 
(Each bag by the way is named after a city in Belgium)

The collection to me is very reminiscent of my recent trip to Paris where a handbag is a very important accessory to the outfit or perhaps the outfit is an accessory to the handbag.
I tend to agree with the latter! 
Having a slight fetish for a good quality leather handbag, I instantly connected with this collection of key pieces that are elegantly styled in suede and smooth cowhide leather
trés chic.

What I was pleasantly surprised at were the prices ranging from 
R1599 to R1999.


The talented Joanna Chen


Antwerp red bag R1599



The Chaleroi Grey Weekender bag R1999



Brussels purple bag R1699

Thank you to Bianca Warren and AnniK I N G for a lovely evening 
and look forward to seeing the next collection.

 P.S.I could be looking for an outfit to accompany that red Brussels bag, as I loved the perfect sizing (large) and the colour is so on trend, yet so classic.


If you would like to treat yourself to some leather luxury 
or want stockist information
 then visit


or

Bianca Warren
031 8274955

No comments:

Post a Comment