14 April 2020

ON MY BEAUTY RADAR {APRIL 2020}

This is the 2nd of the "On My Beauty Radar" posts and as I explained in my
1st post this list will include just a few of my wish list products.
Click on the Pink Link to read that post

Let me pre warn you that some of these products may be on my "Beauty Radar" forever, either due to my budget not stretching so far or it could be that they're only available overseas, whilst others may get ticked off much sooner.
(Sadly with the COVID 19 around I can't see too much travel taking place anytime soon)

These are currently the most lust worthy on my radar:


LANEIGE 
LIP SLEEPING MASK

The Korean Beauty brand LANEIGE formulated this, now infamous, award winning
leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips
 overnight and being  slightly Lip Balm obsessed I had to add to my list.
I was so close to buying earlier this year, at Dubai Duty Free, but unfortunately
they don't sell the individual loose items, only a Duty Free exclusive pack of 4
and even for me 4 was way too many.

Retails $20 and available in 4 options:
 Original
Vanilla
Apple Lime
Berry






LANEIGE
WATER SLEEPING MASK


Now I do enjoy a good "leave on" face mask and thoroughly enjoyed my recent 
LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA AERATING GEL MASK to read my full review
and I'm assuming this maybe quite similar, as it's an overnight, moisture-recharging gel mask that quickly absorbs while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin. 
Again I missed out on this award winning mask as Duty Free only sold
packs of 2 and it was one too many, as it meant double the price.

Retails for $25 and is available in 2 variants:
Original
Lavender

BYTERRY
HYALURONIC HYDRA-FOUNDATION

As I'm sure you will already know, if you read my posts regularly, I do love me
some BYTERRY.
The latest addition to their make-up line up is a hydrating foundation, which I 
would love to try, hence it's made it onto this list. 

It's a Hydrating foundation. 
Perfects and hydrates skin. 
Buildable coverage. 
Infused with hyaluronic acid. 
Protects with SPF 30. 
Long-wear. 
Vegan formula 
and it seems to tick all my foundation boxes and considering how much I enjoy
 their iconic Brightening CC Serums to read my full reviews
I'm hopeful that this foundation will deliver.

Retails for £‌51 and available in 15 shades




~~~~~~

Still on My Wishlist

SUMMER FRIDAYS
Jet Lag Mask

This much raved about Jet Lag Mask from SUMMER FRIDAYS is not available in SA and having been overseas 4 times since it appeared on my radar, I still haven't purchased it, so
 On My Beauty Radar it stays...





LA MER
The Lip Balm


Again this is another beauty product that seems to have been on my Wish List 
forever and despite reading rave reviews I just cannot bring myself to
spend R900 on a Lip Balm.




4 comments:

  1. I am very interested to hear what your thoughts are on the ByTerry foundation as I need something glowy for Gauteng winter. The La Mer lip balm is very pricey. Woolworths has 20% discount on beauty products. I do not know if this will make the price more acceptable...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many good products on my radar and not enough money...

      Delete
  2. I also have my eye on the Summer Fridays' mask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i nearly bought it in the UK last September and now I regret not buying it...

      Delete