28 July 2014

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN NAIL COLOUR

I suppose it had to happen and for all Louboutin fans that infamous red (Rouge Louboutin) can now be worn on your nails as well as on the soles of your shoes...
This one product range (more colours will be launched in the future) will be available soon in the USA and the UK at a price of $50/£36 (approx R500/R666) I have no doubt that this product will "walk" of the shelves (excuse the pun) despite the price.
Just thinking out loud
"I wonder how many bottles you would need to cover the soles of a good pair stilettos?"

P.S. This colour has been available exclusively online  www.christianlouboutin.com ,but unfortunately those words in red pop up saying....SOLD OUT...just as I predicted!


“The red sole was born from red nail polish. I am giving back to beauty what the shoes took from the nails many years ago.” –Christian Louboutin






No comments:

Post a Comment