1 August 2014

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY 2014}

July proved to be an interesting and exciting month for me, as I have experienced one of the best products ever and for those that know me...I don't say this lightly. 
I also got a re tweet by the "red soled" icon of shoes, which absolutely made my day
{easily pleased I know}
Also this is the first month that food hasn't made it onto my "Monthly Favourite" post, but that does not mean to say that I am on a diet or fallen out of favor with food...
never!
Throw a few handbags in and yes..July was good!


~~~~~



1 .



The Swiss Skin and Body care house "La Prairie" recently launched their Cellular Mineral Face Exfoliator, so click on the pink link below to see what I got excited about.



~~~~~


2.




One of my 'faves" for July was the introduction to the AnniKing collection of stunning bags and you know I am a sucker for a good, quality handbag.They are about to launch her
Spring-Summer 2014/2015 collection and I cannot wait.
Read my review on her Winter 2014 collection that happened at the beginning of July
by clicking on the pink link



~~~~~~


3.






This was a highlight during the month of July even though I haven't actually tried it or even seen one, 
{I wanted to pop into Christian Louboutin in Paris on my recent trip, but this was the queue outside
and it wasn't moving quickly, but if I was "in" the small boutique I also wouldn't be leaving in a hurry}





This icon of shoe heaven has launched a nail colour and I wrote a short post about it on my blog and posted it to Twitter, as usual,but amazingly it got re tweeted to over 1.5 million followers of Christian Louboutin. It wasn't him exactly that re tweeted it, but it was his social media people, but for me it's as good as, so to read more click on the pink link.





No comments:

Post a Comment