14 November 2016

THE BODY SHOP SHEA BODY MIST {REVIEW}


I know I have said this before, but I'm not a lover of The Body Shop products, however after saying that I recently came across their collection of Body Mists and have fallen in love with this Shea one.
Body Mists are designed to be spritzed over your body several times a day, hence a generous 100ml size and are perfect for hot sunny climes.



The Body Shop Shea Body Mist 100ml R150

The Shea Body Mist contains extracts of Shea and is warm nutty, sweet and inviting.
It also contains vanilla essence,hence my love for this particular fragrance.

    These body mists available in various fragrance options:
    Pink Grapefruit 
    Strawberry
    Mango
    Moringa


    So if you are looking for a new affordable fragrance of generous size whether it be for a stocking filler or just a change of scent for summer then check out the Body Mists from the The Body Shop.

    www.thebodyshop.co.za




    No comments:

    Post a Comment