24 November 2016

STILA STAY ALL DAY LIQUID LIPSTICK {REVIEW}


Lipsticks have come a long way over the last couple of years in terms of stay-ability, as most women today, including myself, just want to apply their lipstick in the morning and we want it to look good and stay on all day.
With a huge selection of lipsticks available its no longer a simple decision of which colour, you must now decide whether you want a matte, creme, glossy, shiny, liquid and finally a "stay all day".
Yes are wishes may have just been answered with this Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick from stila.


stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick


I was tempted to buy one of the many matte liquid lipsticks out there and let me tell you there are many, but I did some research and the stila reared its head several times, so I took the plunge and purchased the above nude colour Patina.

My first "like" was the wand applicator, which I've always preferred and made it easy to apply and achieve an accurate and neat application, after all this is a Stay All Day liquid lipstick, so it's not very forgiving if you have a wobbly hand and this super creamy formula does glide on like a gloss.




stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick 3ml R285


This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip colour delivers a bold, long-lasting colour and stays in place for many hours of continuous wear, even after drinking my daily Hot Choc.
Despite some transfer onto my cup amazingly the colour is still plentiful on my lips.

Amazingly the texture is weightless and it feels really comfortable unlike some of the reviews that I've read about other brands where dryness and peeling has been an issue. 
This could be due to this formula being enriched with vitamin e and avocado oil, which helps to keep your lips feeling moisturised.

I really liked the fact that I could still apply my regular lip balm or clear lip gloss over the lipstick and the colour whilst being enhanced, still stayed on my lips.

My overall impression was good and I would, without a doubt, re purchase and I was happy to have tried this stila Stay All Day Lipstick as my first dabble with these types of lipsticks.

The stila does have a price tag of R285, but for me its worth every penny.



*WOOLWORTHS CURRENTLY HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER RUNNING BOTH ONLINE AND IN STORE*

BUY ANY 2 LIPSTICKS AND GET 20% OFF INSTANTLY AND AN EXTRA 5% OFF IF YOU HAVE A WREWARDS CARD

www.woolworths.co.za



To read more reviews on stila products


stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Review

stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Review



No comments:

Post a Comment