7 November 2016

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {NOVEMBER 2016}

Just in case you are looking to buy new products soon, here is a list of what will be under review in November. 
As always I will post a full review on my blog making it easier for you to decide, whether it's worth a buy or not.
I am not reviewing too many products in November as I will be away in the UK for 3 weeks and you can follow some of my adventures on my social media platforms:

Instagram : beautyshoutbox
Facebook : @beautyshoutbox
Snapchat : beautyshoutbox

Enjoy!



~~~~~~



1


I did a little shop at Lush recently and what started out as a "just look and see" of their Christmas and Holiday goodies turned into a shop.

I have heard so many delicious reports on this seasonal Snow Fairy Shower Gel that I thought I would give it a try along with several of their Christmassy Bath Bar and Bath Bombs.

*NOW POSTED*


REVIEW


Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel


~~~~~~



2


I was sent this product by Blistex to review and as you may or may not know I'm slightly obsessed with lip balms and lip treatments, so this has arrived just in time for summer, which is great as it has an 
SPF 15


*NOW POSTED*




Blistex Ultra-Rich Hydration Lip Balm


~~~~~~


3


This caught my eye at Lush, so I will put this Golden Handshake - Hot Hand Mask to the test whilst I'm overseas, as my hands will need some extra tlc.



Lush Golden Handshake Hot Hand Mask


~~~~~~


4


This month I will be trying out the Micellar Lotion from Avène, which is a brand that I am thoroughly enjoying using. I'm going to take this product overseas with me and I will really put it through its paces in the polluted atmosphere of London.


*NOW POSTED*

REVIEW




Avène Micellar Lotion




No comments:

Post a Comment