7 September 2013

AQUAFROST AZZARO


I must say, both the name and the ingredients of this Limited Edition fragrance from AZZARO have grabbed my attention!

AQUAFROST sounds like it could be a fragrance that my hubby and I would both enjoy.

They claim to have captured three sensations in one single fragrance.

Sensation 1.
A bracing icy freshness thanks to frosty mint, green orangey kumquats and some sparkling citrus is thrown in for good measure.

Sensation 2.
A fruity sensation including frosted grape (a new ingredient to me) is accentuated with a marine freshness.

Sensation 3.
An elegant sensation of woody Vetiver and Cypress rounds off this woody,fruity, marine fragrance.







Aqua frost 75ml EDT Spray will retail for R595 and will be available from 23rd September 2013 
and I can't wait for my hubby to try....
Review to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment