11 March 2014

ANTI - AGEING BEAUTY BIBLE


I wrote about this book when I first started my blog eighteen months ago and guess what... its still very relevant today, even though it was published in 2011. The reason I rate this, as the best "go to" book for anti ageing advice is the fact that the reviews on the products are not "paid" for reviews and are completely independent of any cosmetic or skincare companies

Health and beauty experts Josephine Fairley and Sarah Stacey bring together everything a woman needs to know about feeling great, looking gorgeous and being fabulous from top to toe in their Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible! This book truly lives up to its name and has so many interesting facts and tips and for the over 35's , it's a "must have" book. 

Available from all leading book stores and online.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like the book to get!! I'm turning 36 this month... on the birthday wishlist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely...for me its been a great book. If I am not mistaken it only gets update every 10 years. Plus its Pink..lol

    ReplyDelete