6 March 2014

I LOVE PINNING

I must admit that I am a "Pinner" and yes I love Pinterest....
If you are not sure what I am talking about then read this web definition courtesy of Wikipedia.

Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos. ...

My collection of boards are named Delights and below I am just sharing with 
you some of my favourite pins (photos) from a few of my boards .
Its really easy to create a collection of different and varied mood boards.
These boards can literally store pictures of absolutely anything that is 
out there in the world of Pinterest, but be warned that it can become addictive.
To follow me just click on the Pinterest button on the right hand side of this post.
Enjoy!



Pale Delights



Shoe Delights


Bronze Delights



No comments:

Post a Comment