27 February 2015

FRIDAY FOLLOW UP

I always like to give you some feedback on products that I have previously reviewed on 
Beauty Shout Box.
There are three in particular that have become staples in my beauty life and I have just recently purchased for the second time, the Clarins 3 Dot Liner, which I am really enjoying using, although I tend not to join the dots anymore, but rather draw a line as I have become more proficient.
The second product is again from Clarins, as you can see there is a pattern forming, 
the Instant Concealer has become a firm favourite of mine.



My third staple is the Yves Rocher Express Eye Make-Up Remover. 
I have repurchased this product so many times since reviewing it over a year ago and intermittently I have tried other eye make up removers, in the hope of finding one better, but sadly they have all been huge fails. 
The Express Eye Make-Up remover for "moi" continues to be effective, yet gentle and offers excellent value for money.


No comments:

Post a Comment