28 July 2016

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {JULY 2016}

I have recently just finished or about to finish the products below and thought you may like to get an update on my thoughts!
 (Where I have previously reviewed I will include the link to my original post)
Let me know if you have tried any of these products and your thoughts.



1.


The Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye has finally come to an end. 
I know I only apply once a day, but it seems to have been a never ending product.
 I put this down to the needle point nozzle ,as it really cuts out un-necessary wastage.
Based on its effectiveness and value for money I will definitely be repurchasing this little blue tardis tube of eye recovery concentrate.
(Updated price R475)



Kiehl's Midnight Eye Recovery




2.


This product from Avène was literally a "lip saver" during my trip to a 
cold and rainy UK back in April. 
The whole family got in on the scene, as I seemed to be in and out of my bag so many times on the first day of our visit, that I soon re housed it in my coat pocket for quick and regular application.
You could say it was extensively shared by all, hence why it's nearly empty and without question we all gave it a huge thumbs up and a re-purchase is on the cards.



Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream




3.



I haven't posted a review on these Roses & Reines Bath Salts from L'Occitane, as I think they've possibly been discontinued here in South Africa, but they could still be available in other markets.
If you are a lover of all things "Roses" then L'Occitane is a brand you must certainly check out, as they produce the best Rose products.
The Bath Salts are enriched with Rose water and dissolve in warm bath water, to soften the skin.Whilst they leave skin delicately scented, your bathroom is intensely fragranced with a beautiful floral fragrance that combines extracts of Roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey with a unique Rose extract from Haute-Provence.
It's pure Rose bliss!







No comments:

Post a Comment