8 September 2016

SKINCARE PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {SEPT 2016}



Just to give you a "heads up" I'm currently trying the following skincare products and my reviews should be posted on my blog over the next few weeks.


~~~~~~


I was so excited when I received several products from the French brand Avène recently and this newly launched Physiolift Precision Wrinkle Filler caught my eye.
Highly concentrated in anti-aging ingredients, it fills the most prominent wrinkles and deep furrows and  I'm certainly up for this challenge.


*NOW POSTED*


REVIEW



Avène Physiolift Precision Wrinkle Filler


~~~~~~


Dermaceutic sent me their Panthenol Ceutic Nourishing Restoring Ointment, which restores nourishing comfort to skin following aesthetic procedures, not that I have had anything done to my skin, but i will give you some feedback on some of its other uses. 


*NOW POSTED*

REVIEW


Dermaceutic Nourishing Restoring Ointment 


~~~~~~


I have seen so many good things written about this CC Cream from the French cosmetic brand Boujois that I recently picked one up in Clicks. 
Falling more under a make up category I'm adding it to this post under skincare. 
Not having used anything from Bourjois before I'm looking forward to bringing you my views on this product during September.


*Now Posted*

Review


Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream


~~~~~~


Always on the look out for both an affordable, yet effective eye make up remover, this bi-phase eye make up removing lotion from Eucerin will be put through its paces during September.


*NOW POSTED*

Review


Eucerin Dermato CLEAN Eye Make-up Remover









2 comments:

  1. I have the Bourjois CC cream, and I absolutely love it! It feels like a moisturiser on the skin, yet gives me the coverage of a light foundation. It's fabulous!

    http://sugarspicelifestyle.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's just like a tinted moisturiser, but so far so good, it's ideal for certain days.

    ReplyDelete