2 September 2016

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY/AUGUST 2016}

These months are just flying by and its already time for me to post
my 'faves" for July and August.
Let me know if some of your favourites are here.


1.

This Lip Balm for the French brand Nuxe could possibly be one of my all time faves and my pot is still far from finished.
Here is the pink link to my review in case you missed this one.





2.

My eyes have literally been opened recently, opened up that is, as benefit have nailed it when it comes to the eyebrows. 
Never having been too concerned about my brows benefit have completely changed that, so read my post to find out how this "50" something year old has changed her opinion.







3.

My first visit to this market was only last weekend and I can't wait to go back, as it really is worth many more visits and I'm especially looking forward to their Christmas markets.
I will leave the photos to tell the story of my visit and what you can expect to see.


Shongweni Farmers Craft Market








No comments:

Post a Comment