20 October 2016

BUFF BEAUTY PARLOUR - UMHLANGA

Despite this new beauty parlour being literally on my doorstep I hadn't heard anything about its 
arrival via the beauty "grapevine".
My first knowledge of Betty Boops Wonderland in Umhlanga was when Buff Beauty followed me on Instagram and I promptly followed back, only for them to un follow me!
I love it when people do that...




Luckily for both of us my curiosity got the better of me and just a short drive from home led me to The Boulevard, 19 Park Lane, Umhlanga Ridge. 
The Buff Beauty Parlour "where miracles are performed daily" so they claim, is a sister salon to the well known Teremok Spa in lower Umhlanga, which immediately indicates to me that good salon genes have been passed down!
Buff is well worth a visit for both Buff Girls and Buff Guys.

Their treatment menu is specific and focuses on perfectly polished nails, precision waxing and all things lashes and brows. I did experience a pedicure last week, which I will write and post soon, but in this post I wanted to let my photos show you why this little haven of retro Hollywood delight is a must visit and soon...


Pedi area

Retail Area

Betty Boop and the secret X rated cupboard



Pretty Flamingo Mani Stations

Cubicles complete with tvs

Buff Guys Station

Buff Guys Retail

Pop in any time to the Soda Fountain

Wicked Donuts are on the Menu

Function room for pamper parties




To find out more and to make a booking visit




No comments:

Post a Comment