10 December 2019

BENZADERM DAILY DEEP CLEANING GEL {REVIEW}

After many years of writing beauty product reviews I have finally managed to rope in
my youngest "Kiddiewink" who happens to have recently turned 21, to review a
product for me.
I have to say this product appealed to him greatly and I met with no resistance once I
informed him of the products features and benefits.
His main area of concern is his back, so many adolescents acne and skin problems are not just confined to the face, but can affect the chest and back and its the blackheads on his back area that bothers my son the most.

 BENZADERM DAILY DEEP CLEANING GEL
formulated for those with oily or combination skin, the New BENZADERM Daily Deep Cleaning Gel has been clinically tested to penetrate and eliminate blackheads, exfoliate
dead cells and helps the skin to appear smoother, softer,pore-less and more radiant.

BENZADERM Daily Deep Cleaning Gel contains a special combination of Salicylic Acid
(removes dead cells) and Glycolic Acid (exfoliates the skin) and biodegradable 
micro-scrubs that deeply cleanses and unclog the pores to help get rid of those
 unwanted blackheads.

BENZADERM Daily Deep Cleaning Gel is Dermatologically tested, non-comodegenic and can be used daily on all skin types by teenagers and adults.
Its lightweight gel formula is easy to work with and rinses off easily.

"Kiddiewinks" final verdict :
"The flip top plastic packaging is convenient and easy to use in the shower.
It doesn't have that chemical smell that other similar products have.
Didn't leave the skin feeling stripped and dry.
Both my back and face felt smoother and softer.
It really deep cleansed,unplugged and loosened the blackheads for easier extraction" 

As you can tell from the above it was a hit with my son and
I used on my skin a couple of times, just to try it out and I was impressed by how comfortable my skin felt post use and I felt absolutely no tightness at all.
So if your skin or your kids, hubbies, partners skin needs a good deep cleansing product, then my youngest "Kiddiewink" highly recommends.


BENZADERM DAILY 
DEEP CLEANING GEL
120ml 

R
199


Available from Clicks,Dischems and leading pharmacies nationwide



No comments:

Post a Comment