8 December 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {DECEMBER 2019}

December seemed to sneak up on me this year, due to October and November 
whizzing by in a flash.
We are already on the 8th of December and this post is coming to you way later than normal, thanks to the problems I've been having with my internet connection for the past week.
However I have 3 interesting products to put to the test this month.
As always I will put these products to the test and report back to you...


1.

The Clean Reserve Citroen Fig is no stranger to me, as this is the 2nd bottle that I've purchased over the year, but I have never actually written a full review, so expect my perfume review soon and as I'm sure you can already guess, due to a re-purchase, I love this fragrance and its becoming a firm all time favourite of mine.

*NOW POSTED*







DERMACEUTIC is a brand that I have mentioned several times on my blog and I was kindly sent two of their products to try and they couldn't have come at at better time.


2.

The DERMACEUTIC Sun Ceutic 50+ Universal Shade is a physical sunscreen with a tint that provides maximum protection for skin exposed to UV rays. 
Now I prefer a tinted sunscreen over a non tinted ,as it allows me to go pretty much make-up free for most of the summer and this is the product that arrived just in time, as I have been looking at several tinted sunscreens with maximum protection and this with an SPF 50+ ticks all of my boxes perfectly.

*NOW POSTED*






3.

I also received another product from DERMACEUTIC to try out in the form of their
Derma Defense DD Cream
 Dermaceutic Derma Defense DD Cream with a light tint is a unique 3-in-1 formulation.
 It contains a high SPF, with pigments that even out skin tone, covering imperfections while providing optimal hydration.
It comes in 2 shades Light & Medium and I have the Light to try.
I have to say if my reviews on both of these products are good then I'll have pretty much covered all bases for my face protection this summer.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review














No comments:

Post a Comment