12 December 2019

CLEAN RESERVE FRAGRANCE REVIEWS

Considering that the majority of my working career was spent with fragrance I very 
rarely do fragrance reviews, unless its something that really stands out as being different
and a scent that I love.
I have found over the years that many fragrances are either re-hashed, re-named or smell "same old, same old" as I find myself so often saying "this reminds me of something",but this certainly wasn't the case with my fragrance finds over this past year.
I was introduced to Clean Reserve via a beauty box that I picked up at Skins Cosmetics in Sandton back in April 2018 and not being a fragrance brand that I had heard of before I wasn't holding out too much hope of me liking, but how wrong could I be,
as instantly fell in love.

Here's a brief overview of Clean Reserve:
Clean Reserve made its olfactory debut in 2015. The latest fragrance incarnation from the umbrella brand, Clean, it was devised in collaboration with three of the globe’s finest fragrance houses. The focus is firmly on sustainability – each artisanal blend is formulated using high-grade ingredients with impeccable eco-credentials. The brand’s ‘field to fragrance’ ethos champions the use of raw sustainables; from saffron to spiced herbs, wild moss, birch and patchouli. Add to this its 100% recyclable packaging and solar- energy powered production line and its eco-conscious attitude is clear. 
The Clean Reserve brand is also eco-friendly, with the benzoin harvested without damage to trees. 
The 10ml Deluxe spray, that I revceived was of the Warm Cotton, which I used sparingly until I was able to buy a 100ml size from overseas 
at SPACENK, as its much cheaper in the UK than here in SA. 

That 100ml sadly diminished way too quickly due to my hubby and sons discovering that
 they also loved this fresh clean fragrance.



  Clean Reserve Warm Cotton EDP, a light and refreshing perfume, which is ideal for everyday wear. 
The fragrance contains vetiver and benzoin, as well as ozonic, and hints of ginger, mint, and musk. 
The light floral hints in the perfume are ideal for summer days and evenings, for home and for holidays, and for any day you want to feel a little bit special. The comforting fragrance is both familiar and luxurious, created for easy layering and blending. 
On one of my overseas trips I discovered more fragrances from the brand and that's when I found my favourite fragrance of all time and I''m about to open my 2nd bottle...

Clean Reserve Citroen Fig EDP is a beautifully-blended perfume that you can layer with other fragrances in the range to create your own, unique scent. 
There are top notes of fig, ginger, and lemon oil that will bring you an immediate citrus burst. This is followed by the middle notes of cardamom, mint, copaiba, and mandarin, while the base notes of sandalwood, cedarwood, and musk will ensure that you have an exotic scent to last throughout the day.
Clean Reserve Rain EDP This fragrance is reminiscent of the rainforest and evokes memories of the clean air after a rainfall. The perfume has been created from ingredients such as white flowers, bergamot, vetiver, and patchouli. 
The lightness of this fragrance makes it perfect for both men and women. The natural ambiance of this perfume also makes it a good choice for when you want your perfume to complement you rather than overpower you.
We now find ourselves being a Clean Reserve family, as I use the Citroen Fig, my hubby uses Warm Cotton and the youngest 'Kiddiewink" uses Rain and best of all we can create more fragrance options by layering with other fragrances in the Clean Reserve range and creating a unique fragrance.



                                     


So if you are looking for something different, something more "niche" where fragrance is concerned and you have the opportunity to try the selection on offer from Clean Reserve..then do
as like me and the rest of my family I think you could be pleasantly surprised.

Clean Reserve 
EDP
100ml

R
2085

$
98

£
82








No comments:

Post a Comment