12 December 2021

AĒSOP CITRUS MELANGE BODY CLEANSER {REVIEW}

I have been using this body cleanser from AĒSOP for the
past week, it was an inclusion in my recent 
HARPAR'S BAZAAR Beauty Edit Box
 and it's my 2nd product from AĒSOP, which is an Australian 
luxury skin care brand and in addition to skin care, AĒSOP also produces
 hair care, soaps and fragrance.
Established in 1987 my intro into the world of AĒSOP was a fairly recent
 one, via their infamous Post Poo Drops.


The
AĒSOP CITRUS MELANGE BODY CLEANSER
is a gentle low-foaming gel cleanser enhanced with a purifying blend of
 botanical extracts, to cleanse skin and impart a vivifying citrus aroma.
The main ingredients are :
Petitgrain, Lemon Rind, Grapefruit Rind.
AĒSOP is Cruelty-free & Vegan

Whilst the gel texture feels rich and luxurious and the product seems to do
its job of cleansing the body, I wasn't too partial to the fragrance,
however they do have a couple of other fragrant variants being,
Geranium Leaf, Coriander Seed and A Rose By Any Other Name.

Sadly I wasn't impressed, it was the same with their
Post Poo Drops, however for the AĒSOP "die hard" fans, of which there 
are many, I'm sure they'll disagree with me.

This review is short and not so sweet, as I wouldn't repurchase
either of these products and it has deterred me now from trying
anything further from this brand and occasionally that's how it
goes, some brands just don't do anything for you and so far
 AĒSOP is that brand for me...

Please let me know in the comments below if you have any 
faves from AĒSOP.



AĒSOP 
CITRUS MELANGE 
BODY CLEANSER
100/500ml


R
285/695

£
15/33

$
17/45


AĒSOP 
is available in South Africa exclusively at





No comments:

Post a Comment