8 December 2021

AVÈNE TOLÉRANCE SOOTHING SKIN RECOVERY BALM & CREAM {REVIEWS}

During Mid October Avène Dermatological Laboratories launched their
Tolérance CONTROL range.
a range composed of 2 new highly innovative skin care products to
 immediately calm the skin while reducing its sensitivity over the long term.

Tolérance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm
Tolérance Control Soothing Recovery Cream

This dermatological skin care range has been a long time in its formulation 
and promises to control the skin reactivity of hypersensitive, 
intolerant and allergic skin types.
A hypersensitive/intolerant skin reacts to everything, and anything can 
trigger a reaction.
The daily life of reactive skin is literally governed by the unexpected and the 
most unpredictable things. 
Stinging, redness, tightness: these are manifestations of skin discomfort
 caused by stimuli to which it shouldn’t normally react. 
This is what’s known as skin hyper-sensitivity. 



Tolérance Control 
Soothing Skin Recovery Balm





This rich soothing balm, hydrates dry, hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant 
or allergy-prone skin and calms the skin in 30 seconds, thanks to 
ultra-calming D-Sensinose™, a new patented, post-biotic active ingredient.
 This rich moisturiser instantly calms sensitive skin and sensations of tightness, 
tingling and discomfort.
 The skin is left intensely moisturised and its barrier restored in 48 hours.
 Its rich and comfortable texture is particularly recommended for 
dry to very dry skin. 


Tolérance Control 
Soothing Skin Recovery Cream




The Tolérance CONTROL Cream is more lightweight and
 immediately soothes stinging, tightness and hot flushes. 
It hydrates dry, hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin.
 It’s the perfect everyday ally to control unpredictable skin reactions for a
more normal to combination skin.


The below are applicable to both products:

 Can be use twice a day AM/PM
On the face, neck and around eye contour area.
By Adults or Children over 2 years of age.

Fragrance-free and Preservative-free 

98% Natural Origin Ingredients

Both of these high-tolerance, skincare products
 benefit from a new Sterile Cosmetics® tube that protects the formula
 from outside air and bacteria.
100% Airtight.

They both hydrate, calm and strengthens the skin barrier and
contain the Avène signature Thermal Spring Water known
 for its calming
and anti-irritant properties.

Over the years I have used several similar types of products and 
whilst my skin isn't plagued constantly with hypersensitivity there are
times when my skin does become intolerant and slightly reactive.
My skin doesn't react too well to a change in temperature, especially
the cold and without fail my skin reacts, when I travel overseas to
 a Northern winter.
With this in mind I always adjust my skincare and I
opt for the calming and desensitising products and some of my go to's
in the past have been, Caudalie & La Roche Posay.

Having tried both of these Avène products I can't say I prefer one over
 the other, as it really would depend on the season, as to which I would opt
 for in my time of need.
The Balm had a richer texture and surprisingly proved a big hit
 with my hubby, as I thought he would have preferred the lighter texture
 of the cream.
 He tends to have dry flakey patches and his skin is
definitely reactive and becomes red and flushed quite easily.
He thoroughly enjoyed the ease of the sterile pump, as did I.
He didn't complain about any greasiness or fragrance etc. and he's
been using daily, so that's a great success.

The balm would be my option to pack for an overseas visit to a cold
climate, whist the cream would be my choice for those days where I 
wanted to calm or soothe my skin or as I do several times a year, 
to just give my skin a break from any actives in products.
I can only imagine how soothing and comforting these would both be
when used on a highly reactive skin, especially in children,
similar to wrapping the skin in a cocoon of pure softness and bliss.

As the name suggests both products help you and your skin , over time
 take back CONTROL
 and I'm sure there are many people who have been waiting 
for a break-through range like this....


AVÈNE
TOLÉRANCE CONTROL
SOOTHING SKIN RECOVERY
 CREAM
40ml

R
369


£
17.50


$
35




AVÈNE
TOLÉRANCE CONTROL
SOOTHING SKIN RECOVERY
 BALM
40ml


R
369


£
17.50


$
35



I have recently written a review on the 
Tolérance Extremely Gentle Cleanser
which forms part of the Tolérance collection and to find out more 
read my review 







No comments:

Post a Comment