20 December 2021

CLARINS TONIC BATH AND SHOWER CONCENTRATE {REVIEW}

I recently re-visited the Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate
and thoroughly enjoyed, so I thought once the Relax finished I would
re-visit the same but in the Tonic version. 

The Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate is a gel concentrated body wash that
 activates with the heat of a warm bath or shower, releasing the invigorating
 aromas of rosemary, mint and geranium. 
Extracts of gentian and pine cleanse and refine the skin’s texture. 
This new greener lightweight formula is non-irritating and 
gentle enough for even the most sensitive skins.

For use in the bath, pour a small amount of the product into the bathtub
 and run the water. 
Massage the lather onto the skin as you inhale the aromatic benefits
 of the steam. 
In the shower, apply Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate using a sponge.

My preferred method of use is in the bath and I personally prefer 
the aromas of the Relax version, but I did enjoy
this Tonic version, but then again I pretty much love most bath products.







CLARINS
BATH& SHOWER CONCENTRATE
200ml


R
345


$
30

£
21





No comments:

Post a Comment