2 December 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {DECEMBER 2021}

Hello to the last "Currently Under Review" post of 2021
and as in previous years, the time from September to the beginning
of December has just flown by and this year has been no different.
Today I have 4 products that will be under review during December 
and beyond.
I have an eye cream that I'm really expecting great results from,
no pressure StriVectin, another of the Clarins Bath & Shower Concentrates
and finally two newly launched hair products from INOAR.





L-R



STRIVECTIN
ANTI WRINKLE
INTENSIVE CONCENTRATE
PLUS

I recently unboxed a beauty edit box (over on IG) from Harpers Bazaar 
and I've been waiting to get my hands on this box of skincare goodies
 for over a year and yesterday was that day.
This was one of the products that enticed me to purchase the box.
Expertly formulated to deliver results all around the eyes, even on stubborn
 eleven lines between brows, reducing the look of crow’s feet, 
under-eye lines, puffiness and dark circles.



CLARINS
TONIC 
BATH & SHOWER GEL
CONCENTRATE



I'm currently re-visting the Clarins bath products and last month I 
posted a review on the same product but in the RELAX version
Both of the Relax & Tonic versions were around from the beginning of
Clarins and over the years they have both been tweaked and I
loved them both way back then and I'm hoping I enjoy the Tonic
as much as I did the Relax.





INOAR
+AMOR -SODIO
SHAMPOO AND TREATMENT MASK


INOAR has just launched the +Amor -Sodio, a revolutionary range of a 
sulphate free products and I was kindly sent both products to review for you.
 This combination substitutes sodium and cleanses the scalp, providing a more healthier, soft, shiny and loose hair.
 It works particularly well on all DRY hair types, including chemically treated
 and curly hair types.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment