8 May 2023

BYREDO GYPSY WATER {REVIEW}

BYREDO
is one of those fragrance brands that I find quite daunting, a little
reminiscent of the JO MALONE LONDON brand, as they both seem
 to have an endless line-up of fragrances, that all look the same and
I just know that much trial and error is needed before I hit on the
ONE that's for me.
That's why it is so important to try before you buy and considering the
prices its more important than ever.

My journey with JO MALONE was somewhat epic and after many
years and many tester sprays later, I finally hit on 2 that I now adore and
form part of my fragrance wardrobe.
My personal wardrobe consists of 4 fragrances that I have stuck with
 for several years now.
If you would like to know what they are then Click Here  

I have reviewed another BYREDO fragrance previously
MOJAVE GHOST and whilst I liked it, sadly it failed to WoW me and
 make it into my rather exclusive "Fragrance Wardrobe".


BYREDO 
GYPSY WATER



This particular best selling fragrance Gypsy Water 
is an ode to the beauty of Romani culture and was formulated to waken 
a dream of colourful lifestyle made of innate nomadism 
and gypsy nights spent in the forest.

The ingredients include:

Top: 
Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Lemon, Pepper
Heart:
 Incense, Orris, Pine Needle
Base: 
Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla


On paper this fragrance had so many ingredients that I normally
enjoy, but as we know they can be formulated in so many different ways
 and proportions.
As with many fragrances nowadays its vegan & genderless and a
matching body lotion/cream, hair fragrance and hand cream is available.

Unfortunately I experienced this fragrance to be very delicate and soft on
my skin, which was quite surprising considering it's an Eau de Parfum
and on a side note it certainly didn't awaken anything in me...


BYREDO 
GYPSY WATER
EAU DE PARFUM
50/100mls

R
2995/4250

£
140/200

$
205/290


BYREDO
 is found exclusively in South Africa at





 

No comments:

Post a Comment